cti message

Subject: Understanding error code form TAXII POSTs

All,

I created this PDF document to try and help people better understand the possible error codes that might come back back from a POST to the TAXII Objects endpoint. Hopefully this visual representation will help people as they build their implementations.

If there are elements that I am missing or you think I should do something differently to make it more understandable, please let me know.

I will post this eventually with my other diagrams and icons at https://freetaxii.github.io/

Thanks

Bret