cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Groups - STIX Version 2.1 Working Draft 1 uploaded

Hey, y'all -

A short while ago you should have received a notice from Kavi that
STIX Version 2.1 Working Draft 1 is available here [1]. We'll be
running a two week comment period preparatory to STIX 2.1,
CSD01. Please review the draft before 03 August.

We've collectively put an enormous amount of work into this
release. Your feedback is vitally important to ensuring that STIX 2.1
is of the highest possible quality. Please either comment in the
Google Docs (which are linked from the TC Cover Page [2]) or by
opening a GitHub issue [3].

Thanks a mil!

[1]: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=63476&wg_abbrev=cti
[2]: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yvqWaPPnPW-2NiVCLqzRszcx91ffMowfT5MmE9Nsy_w/edit#heading=h.8bbhgdisbmt