cti message

Subject: Motion for Open Repository for STIX Enhancement Proposals

I move that the TC approve by unanimous consent requesting OASIS to
set up an OASIS Open Repository project named
stix-enhancement-proposals using the following pieces of information:

    * Purpose Statement: To host STIX Enhancement Proposals (SEPs) as
      well as the central registry for both SEPs contributed to the
      CTI TC via this repository (potentially for inclusion in the
      standard) as well as third-party SEPs published elsewhere.
    * Initial Maintainers: Trey Darley, Ivan Kirillov
    * Open Source License: BSD-3-Clause License
    * GitHub Name: stix-enhancement-proposals
    * Short Description: OASIS Open Repository: STIX Enhancement
      Proposals (SEPs)

If there have been no objections by Friday, 27 July at 19h UTC I will
submit the form [1] to request OASIS staff to create the repository.

[1]: https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/open-repository-request

--
Cheers,
Trey