cti message

Subject: Re: [EXT] [cti] Motion for Open Repository for STIX Enhancement Proposals

I will not retract my objection because we do not yet know if and how this process is going to work.

For that matter there is already a public comment method if they want to submit an idea to the TC.

We need to figure out what this processes will allow and what it will not allow.  How various STIX documents and TAXII servers will advertise this.  Then after all of that we can talk about if we need a registry and if so, how we would build one.

Bret

Sent from my Commodore 128D

PGP Fingerprint: 63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447  F2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050