cti message

Subject: F2F Save the Date - Sep 26-27 in NYC

All,

I am pleased to inform you that Hitachi has graciously offered to host our next CTI TC Face-to-Face meeting on September 26th and 27th in New York City (address below).  We will be providing remote access options for TC members who are unable to attend in person.

Please note that we are currently planning on dedicating the entire two days to specification development work.  In addition, we are NOT planning on running a PlugFest at this F2F but we are planning on having one in conjunction with the F2F at the end of January in Sunnyvale.

The address is:

Hitachi Vantara,

Large training Room, 1035A

101 Park Avenue, 10F

New York, NY  10178

Weâll send out more information as it becomes available.

Thanks again to Hitachi for providing this venue!

Regards,

Rich

Richard J. Struse

Chair, OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence Technical Committee

Chief Strategist for Cyber Threat Intelligence

The MITRE Corporation

+1-703-983-7049 (office)

+1-703-342-8368 (mobile)