cti message

Subject: Agenda for today's CTI TC working call

Hi, y'all -

First of all, let me say on behalf of the spec editors and TC
co-chairs how grateful we are to those who have taken the time to
review STIX 2.1 draft 01 and provide feedback. It's not the most fun
task in the universe but it's critically important to the success of
our common effort.

On today's working call we will discuss significant comments or
suggestions identified by the spec editors as well as any that y'all
bring up on the call.

If there's time remaining, then we'll talk about STIX Enhancement
Proposals (aka SEPs).

Have a great day, catch you in a few hours! ^_^

--
Cheers,
Trey