cti message

Subject: Re: Motion for Open Repository for STIX Enhancement Proposals

Hey, y'all -

Based on the consensus that emerged from subsequent discussions, I
hereby rescind this motion due to the fact that it has been made
obsolete by the new motion I just made.

Cheers,
Trey

--
Director of Standards Development, New Context
gpg fingerprint: 3918 9D7E 50F5 088F 823F  018A 831A 270A 6C4F C338
--
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not
necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to