cti message

Subject: Re: [EXT] [cti] Motion for an OASIS Open Repository for STIX Enhancement Proposals (SEPs)

Thank you to Bret for providing additional precision to my motion to
open the OASIS Open Repository for STIX Enhancement Proposals
(SEPs). It is a fact of life that the TC working calls typically occur
quite late in my day (as opposed to folks on the US Western Seaboard)
so it does happen that from time to time I respond imperfectly to
consensus reached on TC working calls, modulo the timeshift.

Naturally, given that we did discuss this on the weekly TC working
call at some length, I am grateful for the clarification which Bret
has provided and do hereby amend my original motion to include the
additional details which Bret outlines below.

My motion, thus augmented, still stands. If there have been no
objections by Tuesday, 07 August at 21h UTC Bret, Ivan, or I will
submit the form [1] to request OASIS staff to create the repository.

[1]: https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/open-repository-request

Cheers,
Trey

--
Director of Standards Development, New Context