cti message

Subject: STIX/TAXII workshop, 5 October, Georgetown University

Dear CTI Members,

Information is now available for the STIX-TAXII 2.0 Workshop scheduled to take place after our Borderless Cyber USA Conference on Friday, 5 October at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C.

Preliminary information may be found on the Borderless Cyber Conference website and on Eventbrite. Updates will follow next week as we finalize the agenda with our CTI member volunteers.

We'd be grateful if members of the TC could help us spread the word.

There is no charge to attend this workshop, but registration is required. A special complimentary code will be extended to registrants that would also like to attend Borderless Cyber USA, 3-4 October at The World Bank.ÂThat special code is STIX-VIP. Please feel free to share the code in any of your communications.

We hope to see many of our CTI members in October at Borderless Cyber. We have a great line-up of speakers starting with keynote addresses from Uber, U.S. NCSC, The World Bank, Former Federal CIO and Facebook. View the full program online.

See you soon.

Jane

BTW: ÂWe have two sponsorship opportunities remaining for this Borderless Cyber. Certain sponsorship levels include a speaking opportunity and table exhibit space. If interested, please contact Dee Schur for more information.

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information societyÂ
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Borderless Cyber USA,, 3-5 October, Washington, D.C.
Organized by The World Bank, OASIS, ICIT, and Georgetown University