cti message

Subject: Infrastructure plan

Hey folks,

On this past working call, 21 August 2018, we discussed use cases for the infrastructure object. Thank you to everyone who dialed in and provided input!

Hereâs the working document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10j6BKbGb38UhDEh4QdmQfFCnZhQgeRMcAa20IqejbGQ/edit#heading=h.w11snuywy3x4

Over the next couple days, letâs plan to try to populate it with additional use cases and more information about the ones that are there. Then on the next working call, 28 August, we can review whatâs there and try to complete it. Once we have the use cases complete we can use those to evaluate different solutions and ideas, try modeling things, and hopefully build out the object! Please take a look today or Monday if you get a chance, the more we do offline the easier a time weâll have on Tuesday. You should already have suggest rights if youâve had access to the working drafts, but if not let me or another editor know and we can get you added.

Sarah will be sending out full notes from the working call in a separate e-mail. In a change from the past, weâre including the full text of the notes directly in the e-mail. This should make it easier to search the list and see notes from previous discussions on specific topics â though the e-mail will be very long.

John