cti message

Subject: F2F in NYC

CTI TC:

We will be holding a Face-to-Face meeting in the NYC metropolitan area on Wednesday, September 26th and Thursday, September 27th at the offices of Hitachi at 101 Park Avenue, 10F. This will be for working on the Specifications for two days. We will not hold a PlugFest or Training session in conjunction with this event.

Please Register if you intend to attend either in-person or via remote connection.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/oasis-cyber-threat-intelligence-f2f-tc-meeting-september-2018-registration-48897594020

Note that this working session is only open to CTI TC Members.Â

We'll send out an Agenda and remote dial-in instructions at a later time.

R. Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP
Secretary, Cyber Threat Intelligence Technical Committee (CTI TC)
OASIS
jg@ctin.us
+1(928)399-0509