cti message

Subject: Tuesday 04 September CTI working call

Greetings and salutations, yâall -

For those of you in the USA, I hope that youâve had a lovely holiday weekend.

For the community, just in case you were wondering whatâs on the docket for tomorrowâs CTI TC working call, weâre planning to forge ahead with our discussion regarding STIX Infrastructure use cases and scope.

Looking forward to catching up with yâall tomorrow.

Cheers,
âTrey
Sent from my CRM-114 Discriminator