cti message

Subject: CTI TC Work Product Process

Dear CTI TC,

I respectfully submit the following feature-draft as a documented way of describing, defining, and codifying our process for accepting new work items into the TC.

I am attaching working draft version 01 in PDF and Word format for your review. If you have comments or suggestions, please make them in the master Google Doc version that can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EE-tUauC2uuV8grNaWSSvp9rSEhr0skjSW6cYcYKofI/edit#

Thanks,

Bret