cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] CTI TC Work Product Process

Bret â thanks for sending this out.

I think this provides a good basis for the TC to help with proposals/changes/editorial progress and have consistency, well-understood guidelines on how we work together.

This should help the TC.

I encourage others not familiar with this content to provide feedback to constructively improve upon it.

Thanks

Allan

From: "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Bret Jordan <Bret_Jordan@symantec.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 12:03 PM
To: "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [cti] CTI TC Work Product Process

Dear CTI TC,

I respectfully submit the following feature-draft as a documented way of describing, defining, and codifying our process for accepting new work items into the TC.

I am attaching working draft version 01 in PDF and Word format for your review. If you have comments or suggestions, please make them in the master Google Doc version that can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EE-tUauC2uuV8grNaWSSvp9rSEhr0skjSW6cYcYKofI/edit#

Thanks,

Bret