cti message

Subject: Working call agenda 9/11/18

All,

The topic of the working call for tomorrow, Sept 11, will be on observed data and its relationship to other objects like malware and infrastructure (possibly other objects). We need to determine what the open questions are with regards to Observed Data and where we do or do not have consensus.

Thanks,

Sarah Kelley

Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, T8B2

Defensive Operations