cti message

Subject: Agenda for the CTI TC Monthly Calls on September 20th

All,

As a reminder, our monthly full CTI TC calls are taking place this Thursday. I wanted to give you all a heads-up that we will be discussing a number of important topics including some proposed changes to the structure of the CTI TC leadership and some exciting open-source resources for the community.  As such I encourage everyone to attend.

Agenda

  • Open Ballots
  • Proposed TC structural changes
  • Upcoming F2F Meetings
  • Community Development Corner
  • Subcommittee updates
  • Q&A

As usual, we'll be running two TC calls â one at 11AM Eastern and the other at 9PM Eastern, so if you can't make the earlier call, please dial into the later one.

Sincerely,

Rich

Richard J. Struse

Chair, OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence Technical Committee

Chief Strategist for Cyber Threat Intelligence

The MITRE Corporation

+1-703-983-7049 (office)

+1-703-342-8368 (mobile)