cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Re: Call for nominations for CTI TC co-chair position

I would like to second the motion for Trey Darley for CTI TC co- chair.

Trey's experience, skills and knowledge with regards to creating, using and sharing cyber threat intelligence allow him to bring a strong hands-on perspective to the TC. Further, his historical and continued dedication to the TC as a co-chair for subcommittees, facilitating working calls, running face to face events and plug fests are all clear indication that he would be a dedicated and excellent person to be the CTI TC co-chair.

Thanks
--A

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 10:26 AM Mark Davidson <Mark.Davidson@nc4.com> wrote:
I am nominating Trey Darley for CTI TC co- chair.

Trey has time and again demonstrated his commitment, leadership, and professionalism in helping this group achieve ever greater heights and milestones. Trey will continue to be a great leader, and I believe the TC co-chair role is particularly appropriate, both as recognition of Trey's past accomplishments and of the outcomes he will achieve in the future.

Thank you.
-Mark

From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Struse, Richard J. <rjs@mitre.org>
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2018 9:09:37 AM
To: cti@lists.oasis-open.org

All,

During the September full TC calls, the CTI TC approved by unanimous consent the expansion of the TCâs leadership from a single TC chair to two TC co-chairs. Therefore, we are opening a call for nominations for the open TC co-chair position. As TC chair, I advocated for this expansion in consideration of the significant workload involved in chairing the CTI TC and to ensure that the CTI TC has leadership continuity in the future. Having two TC-level co-chairs working together addresses these concerns and will enable the TC co-chairs to do more outreach and engagement on behalf of the CTI TC.

If you would like to nominate yourself or another CTI TC member to serve as CTI TC co-chair, please make your nomination to the CTI TC mailing list (cti@lists.oasis-open.org), including a brief statement of your (or their) qualifications. If you are nominated by another CTI TC member, you must email this list prior to the deadline, indicating whether or not you accept the nomination. Please note that according to OASIS rules, nominations do not require a second.

If a current CTI TC subcommittee co-chair is elected to the role of CTI TC co-chair, they will be asked to step down as subcommittee co-chair.

The deadline for acceptance of nominations is 9PM EDT on Tuesday, September 25th.

Thank you.

Rich

Richard J. Struse

Chair, OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence Technical Committee

Chief Strategist for Cyber Threat Intelligence

The MITRE Corporation

+1-703-983-7049 (office)

+1-703-342-8368 (mobile)

Disclaimer: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy and delete any copies you may have received.

--
New Context
Andrew Storms