cti message

Subject: Nomination for CTI Co-Chair

All,

After a lot of thought and reviewing the large number of qualified and exceptional people in this TC, I would like to nominate Jason Keirstead from IBM to be a co-chair of the CTI TC.

Jason has been involved in this TC for a long-time and has consistently provided sound vision and objectivity.  He has shown over and over that he is able and willing to work with the larger group to get key things done.  He has also, when needed, helped the TC to reset and refocus on key aspects and principles.  Jason is an exceptional leader in this space and I would feel comfortable with him helping to lead us for the next few years.

Bret