cti message

Subject: Nominees for TC co-chair

All,

The call for nominations for the open TC co-chair position closed Tuesday. We had two nominations made and accepted â the nominees are:

  • Trey Darley
  • Jason Keirstead

We will be opening a ballot to elect a co-chair shortly (we are waiting to resolve a couple of voting rights issues before opening the ballot). When it opens, please take the time to consider both candidates and vote. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Rich

Richard J. Struse

Chair, OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence Technical Committee

Chief Strategist for Cyber Threat Intelligence

The MITRE Corporation

+1-703-983-7049 (office)

+1-703-342-8368 (mobile)