cti message

Subject: Slides from the F2F

All,

Here are the slides that I presented last week. The “observiness” deck contains the original list of options considered for how to use observables with infrastructure. It does NOT contain the option 1` that was discussed (which was basically making observables top level objects).

Slides on “Observiness” and malware:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1tRYle2rSlEfwnANaAHy8Czj9kbxCjPxtJmM3myukYok/edit?usp=sharing

Slides on Infrastructure:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1MQnPHZ0SDB5zPsRdApSfG1NTY6iJFX3_3sjS1HQV_bg/edit?usp=sharing

I have also attached the first slides we discussed about the state of STIX 2.1.

Thanks,

Sarah Kelley

Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, T8B2

Defensive Operations