cti message

Subject: CTI TC co-chair election results

All,

The ballot for CTI TC co-chair closed this morning and the TC has elected Trey Darley. I would like to thank everyone who took the time to vote in this important election. I would also like to take this opportunity to acknowledge Jason Keirstead's devotion to the TC's mission and his diligent work since the TC's inception.

This election means that the CTI TC now has two co-equal co-chairs. Iâm looking forward to working with Trey and the rest of the TC leadership to address some of the issues we face as a TC. In particular, Iâm hoping that through our combined efforts that we can increase the level of participation by the membership in the activities of the TC. In addition, we have promising opportunities for outreach and awareness-raising which we will pursue. Most importantly, we will work together to ensure that the TC makes rapid progress on finalizing the STIX 2.1 and TAXII 2.1 releases.

It has been my honor to serve as the chair of the CTI TC since its creation in June of 2015. It is now my honor to welcome Trey as TC co-chair.

Regards,

Rich

Richard J. Struse

Co-chair, OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence Technical Committee

Chief Strategist for Cyber Threat Intelligence

The MITRE Corporation

+1-703-983-7049 (office)

+1-703-342-8368 (mobile)