cti message

Subject: Call for proposals for the Community Development Corner on this week's CTI TC call

Hi, y'all -

As the TC leadership are putting together the agenda for this week's
full TC call, we thought perhaps some of you would like to present
some of your work during the Community Development Corner.

For those unable to make last month's full TC call, we've introduced a
new element to the monthly TC calls. The Community Development Corner
provides an opportunity for TC members to showcase any work that they
have contributed publicly (or will be) in order to allow the broader
community to take advantage of member-developed resources.

If you have something that you'd like to present, please email
cti-committee-chairs@lists.oasis-open.org to let us know what you'd
like to present.

Demos should be kept short - around 5 minutes. Please note that the
Community Development Corner is not intended for commercial product
pitches.

(I realize that this is a bit short notice. Next month I'll get this
mail out further in advance.)

--
Cheers,
Trey