cti message

Subject: CANCELED: Working call 10/16/28

All,

The working call for this week is being cancelled.

Next week on the working call we would like to have a follow-on conversation about the malware proposal that was discussed at the F2F, namely the addition of a Malware Analysis SDO that will work with the Malware SDO. Hopefully we can iron out some of the details about how that might work, and then figure out how these two objects will need to use and related to observables.

Thanks,

Sarah Kelley

Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, T8B2

Defensive Operations