cti message

Subject: Groups - Slide Deck for November, 2018 uploaded

Submitter's message
CTI TC:

Here is the slide deck for the full TC meeting today. It will be used for both Session #1 (11:00 a.m. US EDT) and Session #2 (9:00 p.m. US EDT).

As a reminder, our monthly full TC meetings count towards your Voting Rights. We hold two sessions on the 3rd Thursday of each month. Our Tuesday working sessions do not count towards Voting Rights, but that is where a lot of the creative work is done. Also, if you are not in the Slack channel, please contact any one of the Co-Chairs and they can invite you. The Slack Channel is for OASIS CTI TC Members only.

Best regards,

-- Ms. Jane Ginn
Document Name: Slide Deck for November, 2018

Description
Full CTI TC Slide Deck
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Ms. Jane Ginn
Group: OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) TC
Folder: Documents
Date submitted: 2018-10-18 04:59:37