cti message

Subject: RE: Motion to approve Interop Part 2 as Committee Note

Seconded.

Sarah Kelley

Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, T8B2

Defensive Operations

The MITRE Corporation

703-983-6242

skelley@mitre.org

cid:image006.png@01D0A90C.2B5B2680

From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Bret Jordan
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2018 12:15 PM
To: cti@lists.oasis-open.org

All,

I apologize for this, but apparently for Notes we do not need to do the Draft / Public Review phase.  So let me withdraw by previous motion and replace it with:

I move that the CTI TC approve STIX/TAXII™ 2.0 Interoperability Test Document - Part 2 V1.0 Finale Draft 1 dated 22 October 2018 and all associated artifacts packaged together in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cti-interoperability/download.php/64132/stix-taxii-2-interop-p2-v1-0-fd01.docx as a Committee Note and designate the Word version of the note as authoritative.

Bret