cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] TAXII Query Endpoint

Hi Brett - all I can say is we feel quite strongly on this issue and wouldn't be voting in support of a non-future-proof endpoint in 2.1.

-
Jason Keirstead
Lead Architect - IBM Security Connect
www.ibm.com/security

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle." - Unknown

From:        Bret Jordan <Bret_Jordan@symantec.com>
To:        "cti@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        11/27/2018 07:07 PM
Subject:        [cti] TAXII Query Endpoint
Sent by:        <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>

All,

On the working call today, where we had 19 people, we talked about the TAXII query proposal that I sent out a week ago on the TAXII list (proposal 1). We also talked about the proposal from Jason and Terry (proposal 2).

On the call the near unanimous view was that proposal 1 is probably the way we need to go.  Allan, expressed concern about the need for doing it at all but seemed to be okay with the design, if it was actually needed.

Previous discussions on the TAXII list only resulted in one person being against this.

If anyone else has comments or opinions about this, please speak up. If not, the editors will move forward with adding a suggestion to the document based on the broad consensus we seem to have.

Bret