cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] TAXII 2.1 WD05: Motion to make CSD02 and Public Review

I second both motions.

On Dec 2, 2018, at 6:56 PM, Bret Jordan <Bret_Jordan@symantec.com> wrote:

All,

I move that the TC approve TAXII 2.1 Working Draft 05 and all associated artifacts packaged together in https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=64353&wg_abbrev=cti as a Committee Specification Draft and designate  the word version of the specification as authoritative.   The ballot for this CSD will open on Monday the 3rd of December 2018 and will close EOD Friday the 14th of December 2018.

I also move that the TC approve submitting TAXII 2.1 Working Draft 05 contained in https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=64353&wg_abbrev=cti for 30 public review. The public review period will begin immediately after the CSD02 ballot has successfully passed and closed.

Bret

<TAXII 2.1-WD05.zip>