cti message

Subject: Re: [EXT] Re: [cti] Submission of STIX/TAXII to ITU-T? Plan for reply

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 Bret Jordan <Bret_Jordan@symantec.com> wrote:
I attend the ITU and my colleague is a working party chair. Also Juan Gonzalez from DHS is on the US delegation. We will not let the ITU adopt version 1. Â

At the last ITU meeting when this topic came up and I addressed the body I said that only the newer version 2 is what we should do. Â
FWIW, not much risk of that, as OASIS would have to give them permission first -- ITU CS is very good about permissions issues -- and the guidance we are getting from the TC is not to do so. Cordially JBC