cti message

Subject: Review Changes for TAXII 2.1 Working Draft 06

All,

As I mentioned today on the working call, please review the proposed changes that came in from TC members during the TAXII 2.1 CSD02 ballot.  All of the proposed changes were made directly in the Google Doc in "suggestion mode". You can find that document here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EsiWY7TGqt9yH6QUXv4c-opXSr3wR0TDMt8Q0yJjpoo/edit#heading=h.4do73o99e2l7

If you have any questions or concerns with any of these suggestions, or you have other changes you would like to see, please speak up before January 21st.

If there are no complaints or issues raised by the 21st, Drew and I will plan on accepting all currently existing suggestions.

Thanks

Bret