cti message

Subject: STIX i18n Samples

Happy New Year!

(A bit late, but I had been struggling with the issue of my emails

rejected for a while.)

Hope to see you in person or remotely at the F2F Sunnyvale, CA

at the end of this month.

By the way, New Context/FJ have started to work on i18n interoperability

for STIX 2.1. We will work with our systems, but we also

would like to check i18n interoperability with other systems as well.

So, please share sample internationalized STIX files produced by

your systems with us (Ryu, Toshi, and John-Mark) if okay/possible.

Thank you for your help,

Ryu