cti message

Subject: Re: [EXT] Re: [cti] TAXII 2.1 WD06: Update and motion to make CSD03 and 2nd Public Review

There is no guarantee that cyber observable are not going to have a created time stamp.  I for one think they probably need it.  And I am beginning to wonder if they donât need to be full TLOs.  It will just save us a lot of pain in the future.

We want to get TAXII 2.1 out so people can start using the fixed features.   Otherwise they will have to wait another year for them to be able to use them.

You are always welcome to vote no on the document.  If it would make you happy, we could add a general overarching statement that says any object, STIX or otherwise, that does not support versioning should use a string consistently.  But I hate putting something in TAXII that calls out something in a future version of STIX that may or may not even happen.

 Bret

Sent from my Commodore 128D

PGP Fingerprint: 63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447  F2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050