cti message

Subject: Agenda for CTI-TC F2F

All,

Attached please find the agenda for next week’s face to face meeting at Fujitsu in Sunnyvale, CA. I hope everyone has a chance to participate, even if you aren’t able to travel in person. Remote participation is encouraged, and we make every effort to make it easy for those remote participants to be a part of every discussion. The attached document does NOT currently have the information needed to dial in remotely however, that information will be provided early next week, so stay tuned.

Thanks,

Sarah Kelley

Lead Cybersecurity Engineer, T8B2

Defensive Operations