cti message

Subject: Summary from Working Call

All,

On today's working call we talked about TAXII query, search, and pivoting.  We had 17 participants on the call today.  The consensus on the call was to move forward with adding a simple RESTful endpoint (option 2) to allow pivoting on relationships. We will also look at a more fully fleshed out query/search solution in a future version of TAXII.  Six people on the call voiced support for this option (Rich, Trey, Jeff, John-Mark, Sean, Ryan), and no one objected to moving forward with this direction.

It is also important to note that Marlon / DHS might have a proposal for how we could address some of the other query use cases using a similar approach to what we are proposing (option 2) for relationships. Once that proposal is submitted to the TC, the TC can review it and determine if and when it should be adopted.

Thanks everyone for attending the call today.  We made a lot of progress.  Drew and I will start implementing this in to TAXII 2.1 Working Draft 07.

Thanks
Bret