cti message

Subject: TAXII Relationship Search Proposal

All,

Here is a fleshed out proposal with all normative text.  Please see the attached PDF or the link on Google.  If you have comments or suggestions, please respond to this email.

The current consensus from the last working call is to add to this the main TAXII 2.1 document.  However, I would like to gather feedback and suggestions on this proposal, prior to doing that.  I would also like to verify that we still have general consensus to add this to the main TAXII 2.1 document.

Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fquYYl-6d2eN-2MHcql_V68qNcnqTOv2vgg4XFeY7as/edit#

Thanks
Bret