cti message

Subject: RE: [cti] RE: [EXT] [cti] Structural Changes to the STIX Docs

Comment on 1):

  It seems valuable to have  STIX Domain Objects section, a STIX Relationship Objects section, and a STIX Other Objects section for the Bundle, Language Content, and Marking Definition on Part 2. I think Common Properties and other associated content could remain on Part 1.

Comment on 2):

  If the contents are more relevant to SCOs, could this be moved into Part 4 instead of Part 1. That way everything related to SCOs sits in a single document.

Comment on 3):

  I think it could be a good idea based on the comment above.

This aside, I share Sarahâs concern about the rearrangement and timing. If it would be possible to record those section changes as part of the changelog in the new version it would be valuable. In regards to updating the definition of STIX objects, I see no problem in that and should help is providing more concise language.

- Emmanuelle