cti message

Subject: Agenda for Tomorrow's Working Call

All,

On tomorrow's working call we will be going over the first pass of changes to Parts 1-2. These changes are specifically around Observed Data, Malware, and Grouping.  Getting all of this text right and complete will need to be done in phases over several weeks.  So this first phase is to get agreement and approval on what we have so far, so additional changes and suggestions can be added by the community. But we need to start approving or rejecting comments and suggestions.

Going forward for working calls I plan on spending 45 minutes on Observed Data based discussions and 15 minutes on lower hanging fruit based topics. Some of the lower hanging fruit discussions could be things like github issues, document structure, smaller changes, etc.  Ideally I would like to resolve 5 Github issues a week for the next 3-4 months.  Doing this and having a more structured set of calls will help us get STIX back on track.

If you have any comments or concerns with this, please let me know.

Bret