cti message

Subject: Working Call Recap

All,

We had a good call today.  We talked through the proposed Project Plan and the STIX Objects diagram that was sent out.  We also talked through the roadmap of working calls for the next few weeks and what is being asked of everyone.

Everyone on the call agreed with the project plan and the STIX Objects diagram, so if any of you have concerns with them, please speak up.  Otherwise, Trey and I will use it as marching orders to organize weekly calls and build out a targeted schedule of work items.

There will be no working call next week due to RSA.  For the past 4 years or so we have canceled this call due to RSA, so next week will be no different.

The week following, we will be discussing the Group object and the Malware/Malware Analysis objects.  Please come to that call prepared with any additional suggestions or changes you would like to see.  Our goal will be to resolve all or nearly all comments and suggestions surrounding these three objects.

If you have any concerns or comments about this direction, please let me know.

Thanks,

Bret