cti message

Subject: Working Call Recap

All,

We had a very successful working call today.  We were able to finish resolving the issues and suggestions around the Grouping object and the Malware object.  We have a bit more to do on the relationships and the Malware Analysis object before we are done with those objects. But we are also tracking very nicely against the project plan.  Aldo, the last ten minutes of the call today was spent reviewing the merged introduction from parts 1 and 3 that Trey and I have started.  The link is below, please review. While this is part of the next milestone, Trey and I were able to get a jump start on it, to help speed things up. The sooner we can get the introduction reviewed and merged back in, the sooner we can resolve several things on the project plan.

Action Items for next weeks call:

I) Make final review of the Malware relationships here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bkMmU1PxlwlAwjrMmyWV147rvLcRs2x62FicHbpH2gU/edit#heading=h.wete2ohmtz4y

3) Make first pass review of the merged introduction (section 1.6 - 1.6.x) here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12iw_hELozBO6vZK1RudIKKJbR7Hf_6W4daK-h5UFOWU/edit#

Also, remember the project plan that we are tracking to (and have discussed on the past 3 working calls) is located here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KHr8PK_QGAFcwhnuStcgwPGu3NwSidyGOdUejimTR-4/edit?ts=5c743cce#gid=0

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me and we can setup a phone call to discuss.

Bret