cti message

Subject: Working Call - Recap

All,

On today's working call we were able to address all existing comments and suggestions for Grouping, Malware, and Malware-Analysis.  We also reviewed the changes to the new merged Introduction.  Before next week's working call Trey and I will merge the new introduction into Part 1, based on the discussion today.

Action Items for next weeks working call:

1) Final in-depth review of Malware and Malware-Analysis:
Malware: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bkMmU1PxlwlAwjrMmyWV147rvLcRs2x62FicHbpH2gU/edit#heading=h.s5l7katgbp09

Malware-Analysis: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bkMmU1PxlwlAwjrMmyWV147rvLcRs2x62FicHbpH2gU/edit#heading=h.ah3hxiu0nhkk

2) Final in-depth review the new merged introduction:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12iw_hELozBO6vZK1RudIKKJbR7Hf_6W4daK-h5UFOWU/edit#heading=h.7q31i368ht23

3) Initial review of all "ID Contributing Properties" for each SCO object in Part 4, Section 2 (all 18 of them):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1epBSNorAYmBVfFnIKNgDzPSXLapL13Jmsmw-WsVfUoY/edit#heading=h.g1u0swzi5al5

4) Initial review of changes to Observed Data:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bkMmU1PxlwlAwjrMmyWV147rvLcRs2x62FicHbpH2gU/edit#heading=h.p49j1fwoxldc

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Bret