cti message

Subject: Re: [EXT] [cti-stix] Volunteering to assist editing STIX

I have spoken with Emily, as she said, and I think she would be a wonderful addition to the STIX Editorial Staff. She has the background and time to spend on this work.  So I fully support her in this.

To make this official, I second her nomination as a STIX Editor.

Bret

From: cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org <cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Emily Ratliff <Emily.Ratliff@ibm.com>
Sent: Friday, April 5, 2019 11:45 AM
To: cti@lists.oasis-open.org; cti-stix@lists.oasis-open.org

Following Bret's call for assistance during the CTI TC meeting last week, I spoke with him this morning about the requirements for helping out. I am hereby volunteering to assist in editing the STIX specification and curating the open GitHub issues.

Thanks!

Emily

Emily Ratliff
STSM, IBM Security Research Initiative Lead

IBM Security

Phone:1-512-286-9947| Mobile:1-512-653-1052
E-mail:
Emily.Ratliff@ibm.com
11501 Burnet Rd
Austin, TX 78758-3400