cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Re: [EXT] [cti] Stepping down as STIX editor

John:

Ditto that.  I hope you will stay involved.  We need your knowledge and perspective.

Jane

On 4/8/2019 11:34 AM, Bret Jordan wrote:

John,

Thank you for your years of dedicated service and creative use of the pen.  Most do not realize how much of the documents you tweaked to make them sound and read better.

Bret

From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Wunder, John A. <jwunder@mitre.org>
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2019 10:12 AM
To: cti@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [EXT] [cti] Stepping down as STIX editor

Hi all,

After stepping down as STIX co-chair a few months ago, I had initially hoped to stay on as editor for a bit longer to continue pushing STIX 2.1 out the door. My time since then has been eaten up by other things, and unfortunately I don’t think I can do the job justice at this point. Therefore, while I do hope to continue to participate in the TC and help with final reviews of the specifications, I need to step down as editor. It sounds like with others stepping up and continued work from the other editors the specs will be in good hands.

Thank you,

John

--
R. Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP
Secretary, Cyber Threat Intelligence Technical Committee (CTI TC)