cti message

Subject: Re: [cti] Call for objections to changing the SEPs Open Repository license from BSD-3 to Apache-2.0

Hey, Alexandre -

According to Jamie Clark, the problem is not copyright but patent
protection. According to Jamie, someone contributing to the
cti-sep-repo under BSD-3 is not giving OASIS a patent license on their
contribution and that the only approved license which covers both
copyright and patent protection is Apache-2.0. But ianal, so I will
defer to Jamie.

Cheers,
Trey