cti message

Subject: Call for nominations for STIX Subcommittee co-chair

All â

With Ivan Kirillov stepping down as STIX subcommittee co-chair, we have a vacancy that the TC needs to fill. As subcommittee co-chairs must be approved by the TC members, we are opening a call for nominations for this position. Nominations must be made via an email to this list and must be received no later than 5PM Eastern time next Wednesday, April 17th.  Note that TC members may nominate themselves. If we receive more than one nomination before the deadline, the TC will open a ballot as required by OASIS rules.

Please contact me or Trey if you have any questions.

Regards,

Rich

Trey Darley

Richard Struse

Co-chairs, OASIS Cyber Threat Intelligence Technical Committee