cti message

Subject: Agenda Reminder for Next Week's Working Call

All,

Just a reminder that next week we will be discussing the Observed Data object and the ID Proposal.  Please come prepared to talk about them and if you have comments or suggestions, please add them to the docs before hand.

Observed Data: Specifically the Objects and Object_Refs properties

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bkMmU1PxlwlAwjrMmyWV147rvLcRs2x62FicHbpH2gU/edit#heading=h.p49j1fwoxldc

ID Proposal: Specifically does this address all the issues we have talked about (dealing with the old cyber observable container IDs and allowing STIX IDs to support UUIDv5). With out something like this proposal, we will have three different IDs that are used in STIX and all of the Cyber Observable Object properties that have the embedded references will need to be duplicated which will cause a property explosion.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eq81yGgaKQMKK4uM1Vlhf4GOnE33HUgLRXC5b-Nvfts/edit#heading=h.4tv16s4u0ssh

Thanks

Bret