cti message

Subject: RE: Resignation STIX TC Co-chair

Also, just a heads up that Iâm resigning as a STIX editor as well.

Regards,

Ivan

From: Kirillov, Ivan A. <ikirillov@mitre.org>
Sent: Friday, April 5, 2019 10:08 AM
To: cti@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Resignation STIX TC Co-chair

All,

Iâve tremendously enjoyed working on STIX (and the artist formerly known as CybOX) in this TC these past several years â the standard has come a long way from its early days, and Iâm excited about the capabilities and features that STIX 2.1 will bring to bear. However, other commitments and responsibilities haven't allowed me to contribute as much as this role requires, and it would be great to have some new leadership in the TC as well. Therefore, I tender my resignation as STIX TC co-chair, effective today.

Note that I won't be leaving the TC completely, so you'll still see me around. Itâs been a pleasure working with you all!

Regards,

Ivan Kirillov

MITRE