cti message

Subject: Groups - cti_eligible_voters.pdf uploaded

Submitter's message
CTI TC:

Attached is the list of eligible voters as of April 21, 2019. Please take a look at this list and confirm your current status, based on OASIS rules. If your name is not listed and you believe you have attained voting rights, please contact me so we can make the necessary adjustments before the next Ballot.

Best regards,

-- Ms. Jane Ginn
Document Name: cti_eligible_voters.pdf

Description