cti message

Subject: Please join us in welcoming Bret Jordan as our new STIX SC co-chair

Greetings, CTI TC -

As you're aware by now, Ivan Kirillov recently stepped down as STIX SC
co-chair. We opened a call for nominations to replace Ivan during
which Bret Jordan was nominated. During this month's full TC calls, we
did a call for objections. There were no objections, but rather strong
support by the TC.

Please join me in thanking Bret Jordan for his tireless labours on
behalf of the CTI TC and for his willingness to take on the additional
responsibility of leading the STIX SC with his co-chair Sarah Kelley.

Cheers,
Richard Struse & Trey Darley, CTI TC Co-Chairs

--
CERT.be
Centre for Cyber Security Belgium