cti message

Subject: Agenda Items for next few Working Calls

All,

Per the project plan, here are the agenda items for the next few working calls, in no particular order. These are the last 5 things that I know we need to address before we can finish Milestone 2 and release working draft 04.

1) Discuss Infrastructure (probably 1-2 working calls)

2) Discuss COA changes (probably 1-2 working calls)

3) Understand the changes needed if any to patterning (?? working calls)

4) SCO relationship changes (do we have consensus for these) (1-2 working calls)

5) Versioning a SCO (do we have consensus for this) (?? working calls)

Bret