cti message

Subject: Agenda for next week's working call

All,

The agenda for the next week's working call is as follows:

1) Proposal to make small change to project plan
    a) We have made enormous progress towards CSD02
    b) Grouping, Malware, Malware-Analysis, SCOs as Edges/Nodes, etc
    c) We need to spend some laser focused time on patterning and what these changes will mean for patterning
    d) Propose moving unfinished items 34-38 to the next CSD along with any changes to patterning
    e) This will allow us to get CSD02 out in the next few weeks
2) Discuss Infrastructure Proposal
3) Discuss COA Proposal
4) Review changes to language-content from Sponsors

Thanks
Bret