cti message

Subject: Re: [EXT] [cti] “So long and thanks for all of the fish!”

Good luck Pat.  Thanks for all you have done over the years.

Bret

From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Patrick Maroney <pmaroney@darklight.ai>
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2019 12:08:47 PM
To: cti@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [EXT] [cti] “So long and thanks for all of the fish!”

Although tempted to tilt at windmills both new and old, Rocinante and I have decided to retire in order to better enjoy life, my three amazing grandsons, dinosaurs, music, good food/wine, and camaraderie.

I sincerely wish all of you great success in the pursuit of “our thing” and our continued shared objective of transforming the nature of Cyber Battlespace.

Patrick Maroney